Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh Internets! Why do you taunt me so?

The good news is that I am almost caught up with shipping (as in, the orders that should go out today will go out tomorrow). The bad news is that only hours ago, I was current with shipping (as in, the orders that should go out today were going to go out today). Seems like a series of little glitches (as in, a certain payment handling site won't let me handle shipping, or my ISP quits working when the payment site finally starts working) have conspired to put me a day behind no matter how much I do to try to get ahead.

I can't complain though, wouldn't be doing this at all if it weren't for the internet. Cold, hard vixen that she is.

Tomorrow will bring everything back to where it is supposed to be, and lots of art will be making its way to its new owners.

No comments: