Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Another year older, another year wiser?

Well, another birthday has come and gone, and now that I am a year past the new 30, I have learned the secrets to life and the universe.

Not really of course, but it seems that I have become aware of possibly more in this past year of life than in all the years before it.

I received some wonderful gifts, and can't wait to see what becomes of them in the coming year.

On the art front, I've got 24 more rings on the way, as well as pendants. I have been working extra hard to try to create a few extra days this week where I will be able to get through special requests from the Etsy shop. Thanks to all who are being so patient. Also got a May newsletter to get out.

1 comment:

S. Collier said...

Happy belated. Looking forward to the pendants.