Saturday, March 08, 2008

What to do on a Saturday Night?

I'm gonna try to watch a movie that my wife and I have had for 5 days. We got it out of Redbox, which only costs a dollar a day. Which is only a great deal if you actually watch it quickly. We also sometimes use UnBox, which lets us download movies to our Tivo. That's better suited for our habits.

Prospects are good for actually watching the movie tonight though. Two younger kids are already in bed, and the oldest will entertain himself. I'll wait to see how good it is before I reveal what movie it is, 'cause it looks good, but I have seen some stinker reviews.

Right now, I am trying to watch a so far beautiful film called Heima by the Icelandic Band Sigur Rós. It's kind of a tour doc, with lots and lots of amazing shots of Iceland. I have only seen 20 minutes so far, but already I want to recommend it.

You can watch it all on You Tube.

No comments: