Friday, February 01, 2008

State of the Treasury Feb. 1, 2008

I thought I ought to say thanks to the good people who give me a spot in their treasury. So...I'm gonna try to have a regular post that links into these folks' treasuries and sends the massive traffic this blog generates over to show their hard work. No, really, the traffic is massive. Okay... It's the thought that counts. Please comment if you like their picking abilities and visit their shop if they are sellers:

That said, the following folks are currently including me in their hard-won treasuries:

TeenAngster
Awesome groundhog inspired list.

eyecandycreative
Inspired by a Doctor Doolittle song.

hazelandhoneysuckle
Rainy day lovely dark leaves & things

CuriosityKilled
A Rusty Shade of Blue

BlueMoonRose
Colorful Goodness

archdelineator
Thoroughly Modern

MichelleBrusegaard
Aqua! Art! Aqua!

plushoff
Orange and Blue Favorites

hoffmanphotography
Show me the green!

theVintageZoo
Monsters!

If you click the screen name, you'll be taken to that Etsians Treasury. Thanks a bunch!

No comments: