Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Handmade Kids Contest

It has been a busy summer, and once again, I barely blogged about it. So I will have to do it in retrospect.

First bit of news is that I am a finalist in the art category of Etsy's Handmade Kids contest. Yay! You can go over and vote for all kinds of cool handmade kids stuff here. And, of course, if you want to include me in your votes, that's much appreciated. My "No Monsters Allowed" print was chosen. Voting enters you for prizes. Mmmmmm...prizes...

Got more news about spreading my art across the world, but I'll save that for another post.

Golden Supply Co. is off and running. I have begun to set up a page for Golden Supply Co. on johnwgolden.com for those of you that are not Etsy members. I've got lots of new findings coming in, and I am excited to get those up and available.

1 comment:

PurrPrints said...

congrats--I just voted for you--great poster :)