Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A new series for my 20th Year

I have been hard at work at building my Etsy store as of late. I have added many of a new series of photographs that I have begun to mark my 20th year as a photographer. When I started out most of my work was microcosm shots. Rusty dumpsters, grimy sides of buildings, etc. Over the years, I expanded my subject matter, but I am very excited to have developed a new series that allows me to combine my love of accidental design that occurs when nature and our manmade environments meet with the design that occurs in nature itself.

These images come in 5"x5", 8"x8" and 12"x12" and feature seashells and leaves right now, with fruits and vegetables in the works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, John! I found your Etsy shop and blog via the Decor8 blog, and I'm glad I did. Love your style. (Also, I live in Wilmington and collect lunchboxes from the '70s.) Happy New Year!